Monday, December 1, 2008

Christmas Tree Fun!

Here are some more pictures of our Christmas tree fun. We try and go hunting for Christmas trees on Thanksgiving weekend. It really wraps up the weekend. We are indeed grateful for all that we have experienced and learned this year. We have had several life changing experiences. We love and appreciate our family more now than we ever have. I hope you can see the joy in our pictures.

My dad and Braxton took off on a little hunt of their own. We couldn't find them for a bit. In the mean time Lyndon and I took turns taking pictures so we could still capture some moments. He is a great photographer.
Here are the boys. They had such a great time. They are such awesome kids. We enjoy each moment with them. Lyndon gets to spend more one on one time with them than I do. They enjoy more of the same things. We are really lucky to have such special boys as our two older children. They are so great.


Our little Mikaelyn angel. She is so dang much fun. She makes us smile and laugh all day. She has quite the personality. She talks so much and repeats everything we say. She loves everything and everyone. She loves books and her dad mostly.

Our Sweet Family!!!!







6 comments:

Brielle said...

Love the pictures! Your hair looks really good dark. We still have to go pick out a tree but I am not dreading it this year because we still have no snow!! YEAH! Also love the pictures of Preslee, she is such a cute girl. Kamden loves to see her pictures.

Camille said...

Hey I love your pictures too. It is fun to see your families blog and to see how good you guys look and how much fun your having. I especially like the archery line up with the kids thats awesome. Hope your doing well.

Celeste Adams said...

I'm jealous that you were able to go cut down your own Christmas tree. We used to have that tradition until we moved so far away. I think that family picture turned out really good. You have such a beautiful family. If you don't care, I would like to add you to my blog list so I can see what you guys are up too. Feel free to check out ours.
steveandcelesteadams.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Your family is so super cute! This was the first year that we didn't get a real tree, it kind of makes me sad. What a fun traditon. We hope you guys have an awesome Christmas! Love, Jules

Deidra said...

Cute Pictures........okay I found your blog and just as I thought it would be....it is amazing....so here is our blog sport...it isn't as amazing as yours...but I am going to try to get better at it. joshquinterofamily.blogspot.com

Deidra said...

I meant blog spot, not blog sport....I'm a freakin nightmare! Merry Christmas