Sunday, October 26, 2008

Halloween Carnival 2008

We have been planning costumes for a couple weeks. Braxton and Cooper decided to be the Indiana Jones twins. This took of course tons of negotiating with Braxton. He is in 4th grade and Cooper is in 1st grade. There are a few other occasions before Halloween for which we will get all dressed up. This one was quite fun because this was my elementary school. I have quite a few memories here. To finally be settled here of all places has been really neat! My sister and I got the kids all ready. She and her family have just moved back here as well. These are two of her kids Kort and Abbie. My kids love having them close to share all this fun with. What a great time we are having.





This is a pretty cute little witch. We are going to work on a little more of a mean face for Halloween I think. She looks a little too pretty. She had fun with my makeup bag getting ready for the carnival. She has made a great little diabetic plan for Trick or Treating. Sound like her candy will last us about 12mos.






3 comments:

Family of Fun said...

I can't believe that you are finally updating your blog. The costumes look great and I can't believe how much your kids have grown! Glad to see that Lindon still has his hunting touch and the boys are learning well! :]

Anonymous said...

The race was fun, Today was the first day that I was not sore in my thighs. The funny thing was that during the race, I felt just fine, so I was surprised to be this sore! I missed you. But, let me know if you find another half to train for and I will see if I can come. Please call us when you come to I.F. Your kids are adorable! Love ya, Jules

Brielle said...

Very Cute costumes! That is one pretty witch! Kamden misses Presley lots and asked if she could come over and play! I am glad you are blogging again and commenting!!