Thursday, May 29, 2008

Mikaelyn

Our little Mikaelyn. She is such an amazing little baby. She has the funniest personality. She is always making the funniest faces, laughing and smiling. She has us constantly craking up. As you can see in the pictures below she has her dad on the ground laughing. She has brought so much joy to this family. She is doing quite a bit of sign language and saying a few words. She is very wise and very, very fun as you all can see. I hope you enjoy these pictures as much as we have.




5 comments:

Brielle said...

She is SO BIG. She doesn't even look the same. She is so cute, I love her smile. It is so fun to watch them grow. They just grow too fast. Thanks for posting pictures of her.

Family of Fun said...

She is a doll! I can't believe how big she is! The time has gone by so fast. Thanks for sharing your fun family pictures!

Anonymous said...

Hey! It was so great to see you guys again. Good luck with your training!
Jules

Arfmann Family said...

Shauna
I am just starting a blog like tomorrow. You're blog is fun, just like you!! It's always fun seeing you guys. Keep me posted on whats going on with ya'll.
Hollie

Anonymous said...

I just wanted to see how things are going for you! I am so excited and will see you in Boise in a week! We will have fun!
Jules