Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Dancing Queen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This was Preslee's little dance recital! She was very excited about this chance to practice and perform. She had no stage fright, not even a little. She had so much fun! They did "The Wizard of Oz"!! It was so cute. We'll see if she is just as excited next year. Dancing used to be my favorite thing to do. Maybe she and I share that interest.
She especially LOVED these tap shoes! She loves the tapping sound on stage. She was grinning
from ear to ear the whole time she was up there.
This is here munchkin hat. That is one cute munchkin!
Her favorite, 1st position!!!!
Mom and Press back stage!

4 comments:

Brielle said...

Yeah you finally posted something. Preslee looks so cute. I have to show Kamden, she will be so jealous. She wants to be in dance so bad. Preslee makes a very cute dancer, she definitely has all the poses down.
Now I want to see some pictures of the little one. I can't believe your baby will be one next month. Crazy

Hunt Family said...

I was so excited to see a new post! Preslee looks so cute. I sure miss you and hope you are doing well. When are you coming up? Love ya, LISA

Family of Fun said...

She is SO cute. Reminds me of Megan's little dance recitals. I showed Megan and she was quite jealous... and wishes she could take dance up here. I am glad that you are sharing your lives with us. It seems as though we were just starting a friendship and then ya'll up and moved! It's great to see your family!

So many blogs..too little time said...

So pretty miss Preslee!