Friday, March 7, 2008

Snowball Dance 2008

In many years past we have gone to this snowball dance. Over the last couple of years, Lyndon and I haven't quite made it. The further away we moved the harder it became. My mother volunteers with the hospital and has for many years. This is their annual fundraiser for all the hospital up and coming needs.
Some of you may know, Lyndon is the star of the dance floor in my family. All the niece's wait in line to dance with him. As you can now see, Preslee gets to be first in line! We had a great time. Right up until the end when Lyndon secretly volunteered me for a stinking Karaoke contest. That was so great. I must say!!!





5 comments:

Becky at Jones Land and Livestock, Inc. said...

So fun to see the new posts! You guys seem like you are having a good time there!

So many blogs..too little time said...

I have been waiting for you to post again!! Hope you guys are well:)

Brielle said...

Yeah you finally posted. I am sorry I have been such a bad friend and haven't returned your phone calls. I have been in Pa for 2 and half weeks and I am just getting my life back in order. Hopefully I will get a chance to call you soon so we can catch up. I loved the post, you look great dancing with your husband. Looks like fun.

Anonymous said...

Hey, Lisa is bringing you most off the maternity clothes back this week. Now that I've had the baby I still can use a few of the other things as I recover back into a smaller size. If it's ok, I'll send the rest later. The ones in the box I never wore. The ones in the bag I did but didn't get them all washed because she stopped by and said she could take them right then. Sorry. Thanks a MILLION for this sweet act of service to me. I love you!! Email or call. I want the scoop with your happy life in your new place. Today was the easter egg hunt in Donnelly and I told Joe how much I missed you and Lindon in that moment. Kiss his forehead for me. Kids too.

Family of Fun said...

This was too cute! Didn't know that Lyndon was quite the dancer. Love him dancing with your little one! My how time has flown. Glad to see you have all moved on to your new lives without us! The party just isn't the same here without you. Lots of love from Donnelly.