Monday, November 12, 2007

WINTER!!!!!















My friend Brielle cam over today to get me rolling on this whole blog thing. While we were Blogging, McCall received its first snow!! The kids were so excited. They ran outside without telling us not fully equipped! Left to right: Preslee, Kamden, Cooper!!!
















Braxton, Cooper, and Preslee played out in the snow the minute they were all home from school! They have been looking forward to winter all summer and fall!

















Preslee came in after a short ride to the nearest willow! Fun Fun fun!

1 comment:

Brielle said...

I am not as excited as your kids for sure about this snow. But I am glad it made them happy. Cooper looks like he is holding Kamden pretty close in that first picture. They look pretty cute together!! I showed the girls your blog and Aspen said owie as soon as she saw Preslee. Keep posting I love looking. :)