Monday, November 26, 2007

Christmas Tree Hunting!!!!

On Saturday we went hunting for a Christmas tree! This I thought was
the perfect tree that Lyndon spotted!In this picture
we had already cut down the tree. Lyndon was just holding it up!

Here is a picture of Grandpa Hobson cutting down our tree! As
you can tell, we didn't exactly cut it down at the bottom. Now it can continue to grow and become a mature tree again! Grandpa
was excited about getting a tree with us. If any of you know my dad, you know
that it takes a lot to get him excited.
When we were kids he always took us Christmas tree hunting with
my Grandma Hobson and all our cousins. I think that is why Grandpa had so much fun!


This picture we took when we found our tree! We hadn't exactly tracked down grandpa yet. We left the tracking up to Braxton. We found our tree, made note of it's location, then let Braxton track Grandpa. He had fun leading the way!I am sure you can tell which picture was taken by me. Just kidding! Both pictures are great! We had lots of fun!
Mom and Presslee! Does anyone see a resemblance?

3 comments:

Brielle said...

Look at you, getting all creative with your blog page and changing it every week. Nice tree! That is nice that you already have one, we still need to do that part. I like the picture of you and Preslee. Very cute.

S7FAMILY said...

I know! I didn't really want to change. When I tried to put the pic of Lyndon and I, it kept cutting my face off cause of the width of the picture. I tried everyone and this was best. Thanks for the comment.... Love You!!!

Anonymous said...

There is just no question that you and Lindon make the CUTEST kids on the earth! I'm telling you. Looks like a great weekend. These pictures and memoreies will be priceless for your kids someday. I think we'll be so glad we did this.
Love ya-
Amy